Catherine MacLeodCEO & Registered Physiotherapist
Physiotherapist and owner Catherine MacLeod opened Physiotherapy Kingston in 1984. She continues as its chief clinician today building a team around her to assist in her vision. This privately owned clinic uses a conventional approach that has built a solid reputation for helping people gain back their lives and to move forward in a lively and positive direction.
- A and B Diplomas in Manual Therapy
- CAFCI Acupuncture
- Team Physiotherapist – Kingston FC
- Numerous osteopathic and cranial sacral courses
- Taught post graduate Manual Therapy courses to physiotherapists for over 15 years
- Worked at the Olympics as a physiotherapist
- Assisted the testing of the National Figure Skating team
- Taught Manual Therapy to senior classes at Queens School of Physiotherapy
- Mentors Family Medicine Residents to educate them about physiotherapy
- Mentors Physiotherapy Students at Queens University.
Cathie has been devoted to helping people reduce their pains by improving their mechanics in their joints and muscles. She looks at specific problem locally as well as globally from a mechanical perspective in order to help people regain their independence. She applies conventional forms of treatment yet understands how chronic problems need other methods to help be alleviated and she can apply her many holistic, non-traditional methods and skills with them.
Cathie likes to spend her free time traveling with her husband or being at their cottage. All her horses, cats and dog like to spend equal amounts of time with her too.