What should I bring to my first appointment?
Please have your prescription if referred by a physician and your insurance information available when you come. As a reminder and peace of mind, please verify your insurance coverage with your provider.
To bring on your first visit:
- A prescription (if needed) for physiotherapy from your referring physician or Nurse Practitioner.
- Insurance information (we will take a copy of your card).
- Print out the patient forms, fill them out and bring them with you.
- In case of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim, also bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers and claim number and appropriate forms.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.
- Please wear comfortable loose clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.